Syntax & Options Overview
Syntax and Options
This section provides a collection of examples of the Essentia and Data Processing syntaxes. These examples show sample invocations of the various commands, but do not demonstrate all of the available options. They are in no particular order. Example aq_pp Commands and Example aq_udb Commands both rely on exampledata.csv and lookup.csv found under tutorials/etl-engine in the github repository.
Below are links to github repositories containing various scripts and examples of using Essentia by itself or with other applications.
- Tutorial Scripts – the scripts used in our documentation tutorials
- Sample Scripts – extremely useful sample scripts to both learn Essentia as well as run from the Analyze tab of the UI
- Database Integration Scripts – scripts utilyzing Logstash to integrate Essentia with various databases
- Open Data Example Scripts – example scripts performing various analyses of open data sets
- Essentia, R, and Shiny together – an example of integrating Shiny, R, and Essentia together to provide a demo application