Essentia playground is a collection of jupyter notebooks that is running on a cloud server, where users can learn aq commands and Essentia interactively by practicing with actual data.
Here are the URL and password to login to the playground.
- URL: https://essentia-playground.auriq.com
- Password: v:d1Ojw$#!K$@9Pzr%%@
- Password is case sensitive
Follow the steps below in order to access the playground.
- Open your browser (tested with firefox and chrome only), and enter the URL above to access the website.
- You’ll see a login portal, so type in the password above and click on “Log in” button to login.
- Jupyter notebook’s file explorer will be displayed, and navigate to “README.ipynb” to see the list of available notebooks and recommended order of reading.
- Do not execute random bash commands in bash cells of the notebooks. Stick to
- Aq commands
- Commands that do not modify file itself, such as cat, head, tail and zcat.
- Notebooks are set to read only. While users can execute any commands, changes made will not be saved permanently among sessions.
- The notebooks are still under development, so more content will be added in the future.